This website is owned and operated by Mollie Financial LLC, which is referred to as “Mollie Financial” or “we” or “us” or “our.”
You agree that:
- Your use of this website is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions;
- You will only access or use this website and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old;
- You will comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as they appear on this website each time you access and use this website;
- Each use of this website by you indicates and confirms your assent and agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions;
- These Terms and Conditions are a legally binding agreement between you and Mollie Financial that will be enforceable against you.
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use this website for any purpose other than conducting consumer lending and finance related business with Mollie Financial as a bona fide client of Mollie Financial; you may not use or attempt to use this website or any part of this site for any purpose:
- that interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between Mollie Financial and its employees;
- that is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property;
- that transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited Email, unsolicited commercial communications;
- that transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses; that harvests Email addresses from this site;
- that transmits unsolicited Email to this site or to anyone whose Email address included the domain name under on this website;
- that interferes with our network services or attempts to gain unauthorized access to our network services;
- that impairs or limits our ability to operate this website or any other person’s ability to access and use this website;
- that uses any methods, means or devices to click on to this website or cause a visit to this website for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting consumer lending and financing related business with Mollie Financial as a bona fide client of Mollie Financial;
- that unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity; and/or
- that dilutes or depreciates the name and reputation of Mollie Financial or any of its affiliates.
Use of Information and Materials
The information and materials contained in these pages and the Terms and Conditions and descriptions that appear are subject to change at any time and without notice to you. Unauthorized use of Mollie Financials’ websites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Mollie Financials’ systems, misuse of passwords, misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by Mollie Financial and/or its affiliates.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material thereon and in their arrangement is owned by Mollie Financial unless otherwise indicated.
MyLease and our logo design are trademarks and service marks of Mollie Financial and are used throughout the United States. Mollie Financial and its subsidiaries also claim rights in certain other trademarks and service marks contained in these web pages.
You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or viewing any web page content. You further acknowledge and agree that you will not in any way copy, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, perform, upload, post, distribute, transfer, modify, adapt, reverse engineer or frame in any other web page, any web page content on these pages.
You acknowledge and agree that all testimonials submitted to Mollie Financial will become and remain our exclusive property, even if the provision of these Terms and Conditions are later modified or terminated. This means that you irrevocably grant to Mollie Financial the unrestricted right, now and in the future, without notice, compensation or other obligation to you or any other person, to use your statement, image, likeness, as they may be used, in any medium, in connection with any advertisement or for any other publicity purpose. You further agree that Mollie Financial may use any percentage of your testimonial, image, likeness and/or works in any way that it sees fit and may exclude your name or use a fictitious name herein.
This site may contain links to websites controlled by or offered by third parties and non-affiliates of Mollie Financial. Mollie Financial hereby disclaims liability for, any information, materials, products or services posted or offered at any of the third-party site, password or other identifying information you may obtain in connection with your use of this website. You agree to notify Mollie Financial immediately if you believe your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of this website by any person to whom you have provided your user identification, password or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from you, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of this website that may occur after you have notified us that your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
Privacy and Security
Communications with Mollie Financial
Please DO NOT USE this website or email to communicate any time-sensitive instructions that are in any way related to or affect your lease or lease application. Such instructions may not be honored. All transactions conducted on this website or via email must be confirmed by us in writing to be accepted and binding upon us.
By applying for credit, you authorize us to obtain consumer reports about you now or in the future as long as you owe us money. We may report information about your performance under any credit agreement to credit reporting agencies. Late payments, missed payments and defaults may be reported. This may negatively impact your ability to receive loans or advances from other companies or to write checks.
Telephone Calls and Text Messages Regarding Your Lease
You agree that we may monitor and/or record any of your phone conversations with any of our representatives. By providing us with your cell or mobile telephone number, you authorize us to contact you from time to time regarding your application and lease at that number using text messages. Standard text messaging and/or calling charges by your communications carrier may apply.
Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions which are in addition to these terms and conditions. Additionally, other products or services offered by Mollie Financial, including those available through this site, may be subject to terms, conditions and disclaimers in addition to these Terms and Conditions. You agree that your use of such products and services will be subject to such additional terms, conditions and disclaimers. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages or products.
Agreement to Provide Accurate Information
In making a lease inquiry, application or in entering into any other transaction or request for information on this website, you agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information upon which Mollie Financial may rely.
Your Cooperation Needed
Mollie Financial generally begins processing your application (which may include ordering an appraisal, credit report, title commitment and other necessary items) upon the submission of a full and complete application. If you submit an application, you agree to cooperate in the application process (including submitting all required documentation in a timely manner) and if needed, to obtain information Mollie Financial may need from third parties such as your bank, employer, current mortgage company, etc. In addition, you agree to notify Mollie Financial of any changes in any information submitted in connection with your application.
While Mollie Financial will use all of its reasonable efforts to have your application fully processed on or before any anticipated closing date. Some processes are not under our control. For instance, Mollie Financial cannot be responsible for delays in lease approval due to the untimely receipt of required documentation or any other matters beyond Mollie Financial’s reasonable control.
You agree that if any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be found to be unlawful or void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of such other provisions.